Savalan, LLC (a small, woman owned business) provides management consulting services to finance & administrative departments across a wide range of organizations: government contractors, non-profit organizations, and federal and state government agencies – both civilian and defense agencies. Our customized services span from personnel alignment to restructuring both operational and financial processes for increased efficiencies. The experienced professionals at Savalan are well versed in administrative, operation, and financial functions and have extensive knowledge of the FAR and federal policies.
Savalan, LLC is a trusted advisor providing sophisticated guidance at various levels (from the end-user to the CFO within government agencies and CEOs within companies). Leveraging our large firm credentials & a small business agile approach make us a credible choice for ensuring consistent and efficient fiscal performance.
The team at Savalan merges its financial acumen with the understanding, knowledge and insight into the complexities and intricacies of individual organizations. We are not simply a service provider but a sage advisor who implements best practices both internally and externally into our customer solutions. The Savalan team understands the organizations’ mission and goals at the highest levels, while also paying close attention to the details at the user levels. Our proven results over the years have made us a top and trusted choice for many federal government agencies and prime contractors.
Commercial Sector Solutions:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Profitability Analysis
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Cash Management
- Cost Containment
- Vendor Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Financial Controls
- Human Capital Management
- Information Technology
- Organizational Development
- Compensation Plan Design and Implementation
Government Sector Solutions:
- Analyzing & validating data from various systems;
- Preparing financial statements, management control assessments & financial projections;
- Providing proven strategies & recommendations to reduce redundancies;
- Establishing program management office and associated policies and procedures;
- Facilitating knowledge transfer through collaboration & training.
- 541219 Other Accounting Services
- 541611 Admin. Mgmt. & General Mgmt. Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific & Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- 208-10-00 Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and invoicing, Budgeting, etc.
- 209-11-00 Accounting/Financial: Bookkeeping, Billing and invoicing, Budgeting, etc.
- 918-04-00 Accounting/Auditing/Budget Consulting
- 918-04-05 Accounting/Auditing/Budget Consulting Services
- 956-49-10 Accounting and Finance
CERTIFICATIONS AND CONTRACTS:
Woman Owned Small Business – NWBOC Certified (Certification #: WOSB17028)
District of Columbia CBE SBE, LBE, ROB, DZE (CBE #: LSZR12318012020)
SAM.gov – Current
Contract Vehicles: Pending
DUNS # 835244349
CAGE Code: 61AJ7
GOVERNMENT POINT OF CONTACT: Negin Shakibi